As you will be aware, on the 19th July, England moved to step 4 of the ‘Roadmap out of Lockdown.’ We recognise that for some, easing of restrictions brings additional risk to themselves or those they love who have remained vulnerable to the virus. In order to continue to protect you and others who come to church,
- We continue to request that face coverings be worn in church.
- We encourage use of the hand-sanitisers and registering with the Test & Trace QR code.
- We will keep alternate pews closed, unless we reach capacity. Then we will fill up the empty pews from the front of the nave.
- The congregation is now able to sing from behind face masks.
- We will continue to receive communion in one kind, standing in the crossing.
- Please continue to have conversations after the service in the churchyard.
- Post-service refreshments will remain on hold.
- These arrangements will be reviewed again in September.
Thank you for your support in this.